Friday, January 18, 2013

Transitions


Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Happy new year! I want to let you know that I recently left my position at The Enterprise Center to start my own consulting practice. While I will remain based in Philadelphia, my major project right now is working to develop the “Baltimore Food Hub,” a synergistic group of food-related businesses, services, and programs focused on rebuilding Baltimore’s local food economy.

In addition, I am also a Senior Advisor at Econsult Solutions Inc., where I am focusing on projects in the following areas:

- Economic development
- Urban planning and development
- Real estate consulting
- Food economy projects
- Nonprofit management and operations

Finally, I want to mention that my biography of Ed Bacon will be out this spring! You can preorder it now: http://www.amazon.com/Ed-Bacon-Planning-Philadelphia-Twenty-First/dp/0812244907/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I hope we have the opportunity to work together as I launch and grow my business. My new contact information is below.

Regards,
Greg Heller

215.834.0181
heller.greg@gmail.com
heller@econsultsolutions.com
www.hellergreg.com
@heller_greg

No comments: