Friday, December 19, 2008

Inquirer Says: Invest in G-Ho

Phillyskyline.com's blogger Brad Maule wrote a terrific piece today about the Inquirer's bizarre article this morning, "In Philly, Southwest Center City is the place to buy." I thought it was very strange when I read it, and I was glad to see Brad explain the reasons why (far better than I could) on his blog today.

While we're on the topic of profiling neighborhoods, though. What about this idea? Every month the Inquirer runs a nice long piece with photos, profiling a different neighborhood. What a great way to celebrate what we have, and for newcomers to learn about the fascinating and diverse places in our fair city. Let me know your thoughts on this.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Great idea to profile the neighborhoods. Philly Skyline does it well with photos from time to time but a nice in depth article with research, data, etc from the Inquirer would be good stuff.